Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Body Building for working people

How to build your body when you are all day at work. That is simple and funny way to make something for you and your outlooking just sor 30 minutes after work.
Practise this 3 days weekly and in addtion choose one day when you are free to practise running or some other outdoor sport, because it is mostly building your outlloking.
1st training day
3 series with 8-10 repeats for arms. Simple drill for biceps and arm. You should take one dumpel and while sitting pick it up and down. Easy and normal drill. It will take to you not more than 7 minutes.
3 series with 6-8 repeats for legs. Just take some kilograms on your back, best with rod and make some squats. This will make your legs look better and will burn some kalories.
5 series for abdomen. As much as you can. That is the work part and most hardly developing part of your body. So pay attention to it. This will fill other of your 30 minutes training.

2nd training day
3 series for arms to built your biceps.
3 series for shoulders. Just took 2 dumpels and while you are sitting, you should pick them as much as you can and then pick them down to your shoulders.
5 series for abdomen.

3rd training day
3 series for legs
3 series for shoulders
5 series for abdomen.

That is you trainie program to build a simple not bad looking body when you are tired of working. That is a problem that is causing more of the men.

1 comment:

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc