Monday, February 2, 2009

Treat Yeast Infection

Yeast Infection Treatment

An overgrowth of a fungus called Candida albicans (C.albicans) will cause a vaginal yeast infection. Yeast infections are common; approximately 75% of all woman will be diagnosed with at least one vaginal yeast infection at some time in their lives and almost half of all woman will have more than one occurrence. C.albicans is not a foreign element in your body; everyone carries a normal level of this fungus -- it is when the fungus goes out of control ('overgrows') that the symptoms and problems of a vaginal yeast infection in women http://www.symptoms-yeast-infection-treatment.com/ become evident.

Treatment

If properly treated, a vaginal yeast infection will normally be cured in less than two weeks with Yeastrol. Read yeastrol reviews here. Some few women will have one or two repeat episodes but, if you experience repeated infections, it would be wise to have your doctor test you for diabetes and immune system problems.

A vaginal yeast infections can be treated with an antifungal medication in the form of a cream, ointment or suppository or by oral medications. One of the most popular treatment for vaginal yeast infection is Yeastrol, it works really well. If you are, or suspect you might be pregnant, be sure to tell your doctor because this may limit his treatment options.

A vaginal yeast infection is not normally transmitted to sex partners but it is possible and your sex partners should be warned to watch for any signs of a fungus (e.g., a redness or itch at the tip of the penis) and obtain treatment if they occur.

There are over-the-counter medications available to treat vaginal yeast infections but remember the dangers of misdiagnosing your condition and the possibility of leaving some more dangerous medical condition undiagnosed and untreated.

Symptoms and Diagnosis

A vaginal yeast infection usually starts with an itch that grows into a severe itch and a tenderness or a burning sensation in the vaginal area -- the burning sensation will normally be associated with urination. This is usually followed by a thick, white discharge. Because of the tenderness it causes, sexual intercourse, while a vaginal yeast infection is present, may be painful.

If a vaginal yeast infection goes untreated it may cause other health problems by being conveyed through the blood stream. It is important not to self-diagnose a yeast infection; it is important because the symptoms themselves are similar to the symptoms caused by gonorrhea, chlamydia and other conditions that can not go untreated.

Causes of Vaginal Yeast Infections

A vaginal yeast infection is most likely to be caused when your body is 'stressed.' A woman who gets little sleep and has a poor, unbalanced diet is most likely to wind up with a vaginal yeast infection. It is also common for women who are in poor health, diabetic, pregnant, taking antibiotic medications for some other condition or have immune system problems.

Preventing a Vaginal Yeast Infection

There are several things you can do that may prevent vaginal yeast infections -- these preventative measures are particularly important if you have had a vaginal yeast infection in the past:

•Keep your genital area clean and dry yourself thoroughly after bathing.

•Don't use strong soaps or bath salts.

•Avoid vaginal sprays and douches except when physician recommended.

When having your period, change your tampon or pad often.

•Nylon undergarments trap moisture, switch to loose-fitting cotton undergarments.

•After swimming, get out of your wet bathing suit and dry off as soon as possible.

•Watch your use of antibiotics, only use them when prescribed and only for as long as necessary.

•Keep close control over your blood sugar levels if you are diabetic.

Learn about how to cure boil of skin?

4 comments:

Kosio said...

Acai Berry

Saddm Hussain said...

yeast infectionYeast infections are infections that causes but some certain kind of fungus that grows in some certain part of our body. Usually, yeast infections is easily find in women with some certain part that attacked by the yeast infections, like in the vagina, in the armpit or somewhere else.

Patricia Harden said...

All thanks to God almighty for sparing my life and the opportunity to be alive today ...I'm Patricia I'm from Alaska, United State. It's so hard to have being in bondage of such a bad a deathly virus like HERPES, after 5 years of diagnosed . My life was full with with sorrows,pains and regret to have trusted my my ex boyfriend that much who put me into this mess and abandon me for lots of women. I didn't believe the pharmacist who said I might not be cured permanent from the virus.I was making use of the Acyclovir tab 200mg 2tab every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams and H5 POT. Permanganate add water Apply 2xaday. I tried so many other ways ways to get ride the herpes that have affected me this long. Luckily for me during my search for possible cures for herpes, I came across a lady who was cured by this great herbalist, the power, Dr. Odey. From cancer. I quickly wrote down his email odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com. we spoke and he guided me on the remedy to my cure. Then, I ordered for his cured and he prepared and sent it to through the DHL after some week of taken the medicine I felt more stronger, and was scared to go for the first but the doctor told me with assurance that have been cured.when I got there, I tested negative my breakthrough came real. His medicine are very affective,with no site effect and active immune booster. I'm now free from herpes. Contact him to cure you from any problem,his a gifted herbalist he cures all virus and sickness. Including Hiv/Aids, diabetes, cancer, increase in spam count ,infertility,kidney stones week erection and much more... Rush for your cure today.
Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
Is the solution to your problem.

Beatrice Hatton said...

What a Miraculous Recovery!!!
I will always remember you on this day Dr
I was totally convinced before I could finished you medicine prepared for me for my Herpes. By Dr. Odey Abang,
It was actually a sad incident and a painful soles still appearing and was still using the ancylovia ..
All I was concerned was the perfect cure. Went to seerch about natural remedies for Herpes, then, I came across a comment of a lady who posted how she was cured from 7 years diagnosed of herpes and and much others with Dr. Odey Abang.
I thought about it and decided to try for my health. I was willing to pay anything to get cured.
Surprising, my cures came just as soon as I purchased his herbal remedies and sent to me through the DHL.
I was guid by the doctor on how to apply.
I felt so relieved a couple of days I used the medicine and could understand the reaction each time I took in the medicine.
On my last bottle, I was totally convinced, I could see no sole in me and my habitat was good for my taste.
I went to the hospital and my doctor confirmed me herpes negative. It's over a month now still showing negative.
This is my life story and I'm using this to thank all those posting about Dr. Odey Abang for his cures and help for total cures
His medicine are very effective, 100% qurantee with active immune booster.
Contact him directly

Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

for you're cure to
Herpes, HIV/Aids, Diabetes, infertility, irregular mesturatio, Fibroid, etc